THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you order products online, register your account or request a catalogue, we collect personal data such as your name, postal address, phone numbers and email address. In order to give you the best service it is helpful for us to collect some additional information about your experiences of our services and your interests.
We may use this information in the following ways:
• To keep our records up to date
• To provide you after sales customer care by phone, email or mail
• Statistical analysis to help us improve our services and products
Occasionally we may contact you by phone, email or mail in order to do some market research to help us keep our products and services up to date
• When we need to administer a competition or prize draw that you have entered
• Only if we are obliged by law to disclose or in the prevention or detection of fraud will we
disclose your details to the relevant third party
• For the purpose of deliveries to third parties such as a courier or sub contractor
• To other outlets or offices of Sub Couture
• To companies to allow the administration of any prizes/ competitions you may enter.
• To Sub Couture agents or employees in order to administer your account
• To agents who wish to tailor the goods and services we provide to our customers.
We would love to contact you about special offers, exclusive lines or news about our goods and services. If you do not wish to be contacted please let us know by writing to us here:
Sub Couture, 204 Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, W11 1NR or emailing email@example.com
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
HOW COOKIES ARE USED BY US
Session cookies are used on our website. Cookies are a piece of text that requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive by your browser in to a small file once you have agreed to them.
Cookies do not give us access to your hardrive/computor and only allows us to view the data/information you choose to share with us, a practice which is strictly enforced. To notify you of cookie placement requests you can set your web browser to alert you or to decline cookie completely (if you use Microsoft internet explorer or Netscape navigator). You will be unable to browse/shop on our site if you decline cookies completely. You can also clean cookies off your computer by deleting the files containing them. These files are keep/stored in your internet browser.